Alice

By Alice in Cosplayland - septiembre 21, 2017

I can't go back to yesterday because i was a different person then!
Alice is a very posh girl, she likes her English tea and has a thing for rabbits. Her favourite food is cookies but she likes mushrooms too? Unfortunately she tends to daydream with her cat Diana aaaall day long.

Of course it had to be Alice! I am Alice! She was the first character doll I decided to make, indeed I already have 3 versions of her! Probably more dolls to come. I loved painting her blue eyes.
Alice is wearing an apron, a hairband, her blue dress, an underskirt and of course undies! She is all handmade and handpainted and he hair is made with brushed wool. Isn't she cute?



Find out more at Cosplay Dolls by Alice in Cosplayland
❤ Dolls made with love just for you 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios