Belle

By Alice in Cosplayland - octubre 05, 2017

I want so much more that they have got planned...I want adventure in the great wide somewhere!

Belle is absolutely my favourite. I don't mean the doll, or maybe I do! No matter what, I love Belle from the Beauty and the beast and I made this doll with the most love! I really really want to keep her. She is so adorable!
As always the hair was brushed wool and the face painted with acrylics. Have you seen the little bow on her ponytail? It is made to match the dress!
I know you wanted to see these pictures, this are the nudes! (sorry Belle) She is wearing a shirt, an underskirt, a dress, an apron and a bow, underwear too!
Her blue dress is definately my favourite one.


Find out more at Cosplay Dolls by Alice in Cosplayland
❤ Dolls made with love just for you  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios